Monday, November 20, 2006

Pink Blush

Here's another kit "Pink Blush" that I want to share with you. Hope you will like it and will enjoy creating and decorating your pics. Please leave some love when downloading.

_enter

This picture was taken at Sbarro - an Italian Restaurant this October 2006. I used photo effect on this picture using the Photoshop CS2. Below is the preview of the "Pink Blush Kit". This kit has 81 pieces and is 35mb.

_enter

Download this file

7 papers, 3 ribbons, 6 flowers, 6 buttons, 1 tag, 1 stickpin, 1 wired flowers, 1 arrow, 1 paper clip, 1 element, 1 wordart and 52 alphasThanks so much for visiting my blog and God bless.

Updated: January 2013 -> Sorry ... the above downloads are no longer available. Snapdrive is no longer exist and files were deleted when we moved from Philippines to Canada. Thank you so much!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this cute kit!! I like the combination of hot pink and soft grey, they look so classy together. I really like the little flower chain!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You for the fantastic kit!

Anonymous said...

I love pink! I have a girl! Thanks so much for this beautiful kit.
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much for the kit.It is fantastic..love the colors:)

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice kit! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

love the kit. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! Thanks for sharing!

JoAnn said...

Ooo! I love it! :) What a beautiful kit! Thank you Faith!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this pretty kit. I have 4 daughters that love pink so it shouldn't be a problem to put it to good use.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Faith! I have three grand-daughters and the pinks are really appreciated. I love the deep pinks more than the super soft pinks as they are feisty girls!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Faith for sharing this wonderful kit with us. I also have a daughter, so I will be putting this kit to great use!! Thank you again for sharing your wonderful work!! =)

hugz
Patty

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Love the silver/pink ribbon.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful pink kit!! So many wonderful pieces in it. Thank you for sharing.

Huggs,
Pat M

Anonymous said...

Love all the pink so girly! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Luv the kit Faith.

Thanx so much hun.

Oh btw.. your Layout is very cool. Luv the photo effect!

Winx, Di

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Faith, for sharing another pretty kit.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Pink is one of my favs! Mollie

Anonymous said...

I love your kits, thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Love the kit Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Beautiful kits. I love them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit Faith. Just lovely for Abby. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Cheryl Embry said...

Beautiful, thank you so much for sharing your talent!

Anonymous said...

There is so much to like about this kit, the flowers, the colors, the many pieces it has, the fact that you are sharing it with all of us. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit. My Granddaughter's favorite color is pink so I am sure it will be put to good use. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful.thankyou very very much